COVID – 19
Upon our reopening we at Elivate Med Spa & Wellness wanted to inform you of the safety protocols we have in place for your next in-office appointment.
We are committed to protecting the safety of our patients, staff, and community while maintaining the highest quality of care. In accordance with the latest recommendations from the CDC and the Connecticut Department of Health, we ask that you follow/be prepared for the steps below to best ensure the safety of all:
- Come alone to your appointment unless you require a companion for medical safety assistance.
- Please wear a face covering (mask or cloth covering) that covers your nose and mouth.
- Be prepared to answer the following COVID-19 screening questions in order to enter our office:
1. Do you have a new fever (100.4 F or higher), or a sense of having a fever?
2. Do you have a new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
3. Do you have new shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
4. Do you have a new sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
5. Do you have any new muscle aches that you cannot attribute to another health condition and that were not caused by a specific activity (such as physical exercise)?
6. Do you reside with anyone who has tested positive for and/or been hospitalized with suspicion/confirmation of COVID-19?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, you will not be allowed entry into our office and will need to wait at least 14 days before returning to our office
- We will take your temperature with a non-contact forehead thermometer. The CDC defines a fever at 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher. If you have a fever, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Our office is set up to maintain appropriate social distancing in all common areas. Our staff will either escort you directly into your treatment room when you arrive or will take you to a designated safe waiting area.
- Our administrative staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- In the treatment room, you will be attended to by our medical staff, who will be wearing masks and medical gloves.
In addition to the above precautions, we also want to inform you of the following infection prevention policies and procedures we have in place to ensure a clean and safe facility:
- Thorough disinfection of treatment rooms between each patient using approved medical-grade disinfecting agents.
- Disinfection of all public surfaces and common areas in-between patients using medical-grade disinfecting agents.
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of the entire facility nightly by a professional cleaning service.
- Hand sanitizer stations at the entrance, at check-in, check-out, near all workstations, in bathrooms, and in all treatment rooms.
- Removal of all magazines and reusable menus from our office.
- Coffee, tea, and water are no longer self-serve. One of our staff members will assist as needed.
- Our Retail area is no longer self-serve. One of our staff members will assist as needed.
- Screening of all staff members prior to every work shift
- Regular staff in-services and trainings to stay current with all CDC guidelines and updates
- Scheduling virtual visits and consultations when appropriate to minimize in-person visits
If you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 safety protocols, please call us at (203) 990-3700 or email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
Elivate Med Spa offers customized vitamin IV infusions for patients who desire a faster and more advanced method of improving nutrition and wellness.
Feel + Look + Liv